Are you in pain and do not want to use medication for relief? If drugs are out of the question and you would prefer to avoid a painful surgery, professional chiropractic treatment may be just what you need. As your preferred chiropractor in Milwaukie, OR, Eastside Spine & Injury has years of experience helping new patients with treatment and we welcome the opportunity to provide relief to you.
Benefits of Visiting a Chiropractor
For those individuals who have limited or zero experience with chiropractic treatment, here are main benefits of visiting your chiropractor in Milwaukie OR:
- Better Sleep: You need to get deep, restorative rest every day in order to heal from injuries as well as preserve your wellness and health. Chiropractic adjustments will bring your spine into alignment, helping you to relax and get more sleep.
- Improve Immune System Function: The immune system needs to function properly so it can respond to emerging maladies before they become more serious. Your chiropractor wants to remind you that you can recover from illness more readily when the immune system is in good shape.
- Relieve Stress: A properly aligned body will be able to handle stress more easily than a body that has yet to receive professional chiropractic treatment. When you are more in balance, you will tend to experience less stress and tension. Chiropractors find that people with well-adjusted bodies are typically able to handle stress better than those who do not get treatment.
- Lift Your Spirits: How have you been feeling lately? When your nervous system is out of balance, you may feel sad or depressed. Going to your preferred chiropractor in Milwaukie OR for regular treatment can help improve your mood as well as soothe the body’s aches and pains.
- Maintain Ideal Posture: If you tend to slouch and otherwise exhibit poor posture, a visit with your chiropractor will soon set things right. Bad posture can lead to a curved spine. People often practice bad posture when sitting at their desk, using a computer all day. They also tend to look down when staring at their smartphone, further adding to the pain from bad posture. Getting ongoing chiropractic treatment will realign your spine and neck in support of improved posture.
Begin Your Chiropractic Treatment with our Milwaukie Chiropractor Today
Since chiropractic treatment can help you with reduced pain and improved range of motion with a surgery-free approach that doesn’t rely on addictive pain medications, it is often the preferred method for patients seeking relief.
To learn more about how we can help you with a customized chiropractic treatment plan or book an appointment, get in touch with Eastside Spine & Injury today by calling (503) 654-7400.