Services Offered at Eastside Spine & Injury
In order to provide the best chiropractic care possible, Eastside Spine and Injury is offering a wide variety of services for clients to choose from. This wide selection of treatment ensures that our patients' health needs are met in the best way possible. Our personalized services include:
- Chiropractic adjustment, an appliance of thrusting movements to various body sites. This adjustment will help relieve back pain, neck pain, muscle strain and other forms of physical stress.
- Massage therapy. Massages can be incredibly relaxing for your physical and mental health. Massage therapy will entail custom massages that are designed to relieve pain and stress, relax tightened muscle tissue, reduce swelling and increase pleasure.
- Physical therapy. If an injury or health condition is impending on your chiropractic ability to function, then physical therapy may be the solution. Your chiropractor can create a customized physical therapy program that will bring you back to health and wellness.
- Corrective exercises. There are chiropractic exercises that can correct injuries and chronic conditions. The right set of corrective exercises will shape your body into a stronger, healthier and more flexible frame.
- Sports injury care. Sports injuries are fairly common, and they can range from mild misadjustments to intensely painful conditions. Whether your sports injury is acute or chronic, an Eastside Spine & Injury chiropractor will be able to assist you with it.
- Car accident injury car. Automobile collisions can lead to dangerous health hazards. Car accidents can lead to back pain, spinal misalignment, neck pain, whiplash, neurological problems and tissue damage. Overcoming a motor vehicle accident can be tough both physically and mentally, which is why we're here to help.
- Whiplash treatment. Whiplash is a common injury that occurs when your neck suddenly jolts forward and then backward. This motion causes pain in the neck and spine.
- Athletic training. Many athletes want to be able to achieve a peak level of fitness in the safest way possible. You can do that with the help of medical professionals who are experienced at avoiding injuries.
- Post-traumatic rehabilitation. You can safely and quickly heal from a trauma with our efficient rehabilitation programs.
- Physicals. Have our staff of medical professionals perform a comprehensive examination that will determine your level of fitness.
- Kinesiology taping. This innovative technology will therapeutically treat a variety of physical disorders.
- Pediatric care. Our staff is capable of providing chiropractic care to newborns and small children.
- Family care. Screenings, counseling sessions, and adjustments are just some of the services that can be provided to family units.
- Prenatal care. Pregnant women need careful chiropractic care during this important period.
Contact Us To Experience Our Chiropractic Care
If you have any questions and want to learn how chiropractic can help your pain, call our chiropractor in Milwaukie OR at (503) 654-7400 today. Stop living with pain and get the relief you need from our dedicated and trustworthy team.